State Senator Andrew Chesney (R-Freeport) is hosting a series of traveling office hours events throughout the 45th Senate District this summer. Successful events have already been held in South Beloit, Machesney Park, Genoa, and Davis Junction, and additional events are scheduled for August 24 in Roscoe and Rockton.
“We have had a tremendous turnout for these traveling office hours so far, and I enjoy connecting with my constituents in these low-key settings,” said Chesney. “Additionally, at these events, my highly-trained staff can help constituents navigate state agencies and find solutions to a variety of issues. Whether it is FOID or CCL delays, unemployment problems, certification issues, or other state-related problems, my staff is available to help. I hope any constituents requiring help will take advantage of these traveling office hours.”
August 24 traveling office hours events are scheduled for in the following communities:
- August 24, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Roscoe Village Hall, 10631 Main Street, Roscoe
- August 24, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM, Rockton Village Hall, 110 E. Main Street, Rockton
Just a few examples of the constituent services available include:
- Firearms Identification and Concealed Carry delays/issues
- Issues involving the Attorney General’s Office, the Office of Aging, the Department of Human Services, and the State Police
- Transferring professional licenses from another state to Illinois
- Secretary of State issues involving motor vehicles (DMV)
- Veterans’ issues
- Issues involving the State Board of Education or the Board of Higher Education
For additional information, please contact Senator Andrew Chesney’s office at (815) 232-0774 or contact District Office Director Kim Scace at firstname.lastname@example.org.